Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Welcome to the Music Wiki!!
5th grade chorus: ALL BORROWED CHORUS SHIRTS ARE TO BE RETURNED, WASHED AND WITH A HANGER,
Shirts are needed from: Halle, Joey and Vera.`
4th grade chorus:
CHORUS SHIRTS ARE TO BE RETURNED, WASHED AND WITH A HANGER,
The only shirts returned are from Danielle, Alexis and Alyssa.
ALL OTHER SHIRTS NEED TO BE RETURNED!
CHORUS: Parents, please read! Thank you!
Grade 3 parents: I am speaking to the students in third grade about joining 4th/5th grade chorus for September. I am making a list of names of students who are interested.
2014 - 2015
Improv/Composition class! Great job, 5L!!!!!
Enjoy these pictures from Chorus Fest!
We're here and waiting to begin!
Rehearsal has begun!!
It does seem like we eat a lot but it takes a lot of energy for the HOURS of rehearsal we have today!! A little silliness helps, too!
Rehearsal on stage!
Yep, we're eating again! Supper time!
Rehearsal - check! Food - check! Parents are here - check! Concert shirt - check! It's curtain time!!
CHORUS: A letter and form with Information about the baseball game will be going home with you the week of May 11.
KINDERGARTEN, you brought a smile to everyone's face last night!!! Great job!
Music Fashions 2014 - 2015!
HE was in the house!!!!! HE WAS AWESOME!!
Check out those boys' ties!! 4th and 5th Grade Chorus
The 4th Grade "Mug Shot!"
We have the cutest elves!
Big Sister; Little Brother!!
A music shirt from SWEDEN!!
Mom finds the best music shirts!!!!
Mr. Guitar Man!
Musical Tights Get Me Dancin'!
How many jazz musicians can you name?
All dressed up for the Philharmonic!
Ready for the Philharmonic!
National Museum of Am. History - Jazz
PBS Kids and Jazz
Scholastic Site on Jazz
American Jazz Museum
Jazz Books in our library.doc
National Standards for Music Education
1. Singing, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
2. Performing on instruments, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
3. Improvising melodies, variations and accompaniments.
4. Composing and arranging music within specified guidelines.
5. Reading and notating music.
6. Listening to, analyzing and describing music.
7. Evaluating music and music performances.
8. Understanding relationships between music, the other arts and disciplines outside the arts.
9. Understanding music in relation to history and culture.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"